Tuesday, May 22, 2012

494 Pips on May 22nd, Short GU and EU

Today I trade GBPUSD and EURUSD back and forth following the signal of LST and FMM.

The Result was:
EURUSD: 27, 12, 20, 51, 29, 19, 16, 7, 23, 26 = 230 Pips

GBPUSD: 38, 62, 34, 3, 13, 11, 3, 22, 21, 29, 28 = 264 Pips

Both EURUSD and GBPUSD were worked nearly the same time but the following picture arranged by pairs.

The template might slightly different as I applied FMM method as a confirmation in my trade (not a trigger) to maintain my confidence that I am in the right side. FMM signal and Setup of Trade are the same with LST but FMM triggers (MA, Trend Line and Stoc), although the safest way for traders, to me are a little bit late compare to Price Action.

Pre-Asian session Short EURUSD for 27 Pips and 12 Pips = 39 Pips

Just to remember: Yellow lines are entry line while red lines are Stop Loss and Take Profit and the real time Pips gain are on the Top Right Hand side of the chart as shown by MMM indicator.

Pic-1:
Initial trade I was only have the chance to Short EURUSD two units before Asian session after a short trade triggered by LST. GBPUSD has move a little bit far and I would never chase the price unless it comes to me. TP 1 was closed manually for 27 Pips when the price failed to take it out before a retrace during US session. The retrace also take out the Stop of the second unit for 12 Pips.

Later before London open, a short alert was triggered by LST. Align with MMM, there was three pins to the blue/M3 and Shark fin High. I place 2 short orders, 1st TP above the closest Demand area while the 2nd TP far away.

Pic-2:
TP-1 was taken out and retrace at Supply area. Later I scaled in - scaled out for several orders until ADR reached.

Pic-3:
The price went for 85 Pips Range, total pips gain: 38, 62, 34, 3 = 137 Pips

Pic-4:
Price retrace up, waiting for setup. Hidden Bearish divergence setup appear. I enter 2 unit short when price rejected on M1 Chart. Later 1 unit scale in. Three trades exit when price paused for 13, 11,3 = 27 Pips

Pic-5:
My analysis were correct. Later LST trigger Long trades so I place 2 units long. Thes order might exit too soon when I saw a potential hidden bearish divergence on LST histogram. I exited for 22 and 21 pips while price still climb and rejected by the previously broken Trend Line. Here TREND COLLAPSE play again.

Pic-6:
I placed 2 short after the pin in to the broken Trend Line. These trade went for 29 and 28 Pips. Again I exit when the price reluctant to go lower while Stoc on M15 showing a potential Hidden Bullish divergence. It's getting late here by the way.

Short on EURUSD was a continuation trend triggered by LST that I took Pre-Asian Session.

Pic-2&3-EU
The short took after 3 pins, scaled-in scaled-out and went for: 20, 51, 29, 19 = 119 Pips

Pic-4-EU:
EURUSD retraced up but Stoc made unusual high that gave me a potential Bear Hidden divergence so place 1 short and 1 after but this trade scratch for 24 and 7 pips when LST trigger a long trade.

Pic-5-EU: 
Long took for 2 units but later scratch for 16 and 7 pips when price paused at the Supply area and LST's Histogram made unusual higher high for the Hidden Bearish Divergence setup.

Pic-6-EU:
Later I placed 2 shorts when price began to fall then exit when the price reluctant to go lower while Stoc on M15 shoeing a potential Hidden Bullish Divergence. Trade exit for 26 and 23 Pips. The exit was a little bit earlier since the price still made about 15 Pips last thrust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Apology, some persons were not agree if I teach these method to public. They have been throwing all the bad word to provoke the threads and blogs to be closed.

Therefore, the comments would be moderated